Here are 10 Quick Tips On Choosing a PC Oscilloscope:
1. Compact and portable
2. Uses your PC monitor to provide a large and detailed color displays
3. Signal storage is limited only by your PC’s storage capability
4. Captured waveforms and instrument settings can easily be shared with others
5. New functionality through free software updates
6. Can be used with desktop or laptop PCs
7. High-speed USB 2.0 and USB 3.0 connections (parallel port oscilloscopes are also available)
8. Hardware and software in one package
9. Use your PC Oscilloscope for data acquisition
10. A complete test and measurement lab in one unit
PC Oscilloscopes (PCOs) are rapidly replacing traditional digital storage oscilloscopes (DSOs) as the essential item for your test equipment arsenal. In being portable, they can be used in the field or lab. Also, they don’t take up much room on your test bench.
Established in 2004, NorthTree Associates (Waconia, MN) is a North American distributor that specializes in providing design engineers, test engineers, and production engineers the best protocol, bus analysis, and board-level testing and debugging tools available.